|home | biography | news | programs | publications | purchase info | services | my blog | links ||
All writers need help. Faye offers critiques for:
Comments and questions on the manuscript format, content, style, organization, strengths and weaknesses, as well as suggestions for improvements to your manuscript.
Comments on obvious technical or language problems. However, the critique does not include a line-by-line, detailed copy edit unless separately negotiated.
Logical market for your work only if she immediately recognizes one. In no way does she guarantees that your work will be accepted by a publisher or that her comments will be consistent with subsequent editors.
Comments on a maximum of 4 questions that you submit with your manuscript.
Before sending your work, email Faye to query her availability. Include:
• summary of content (paragraph for short works, 1 page for books)
• approximate number of words/manuscript pages
• your preference in regards to feedback (written on hard copy or digital only)
• information in regards to timeline concerns
• email five sample pages from manuscript when querying longer works (more than 5000 words) and indicate whether you have footnotes and bibliography
Fees (Canadian funds, please add GST)
Format (Fees are based on your use of requested format):
web site revised: Apr 09, 2019 | copyright: © Faye Reineberg Holt | photographs: W.H. Holt |